Are you a mental health therapist with a valid Ohio counseling or social work license (LSW, LISW, PC, PCC, MFT, or IMFT) who loves working with children and or adolescents? Do you thrive as part of a school environment, working in tandem with guidance counselors, teachers and administrators to help meet the mental health needs of students where they are? If so, then this may be the ideal position for you! Full-Time and Floater Positions Available! Want to work in PORTAGE COUNTY?, we got you covered there as well!
Why Work For Red Oak Behavioral Health?
• $1,500 Sign-on bonus
• 9.5-month full time position with 12-month salary
• 10 PTO days plus up to an additional 20 days off during the school year
• Productivity requirements
• 855 hours during the school year
• 50 hours during the summer
• Annual incentive up to $6,000 per year
• Apple iPhone with data plan provider
• Established caseloads and school relationships
• Loan Forgiveness Qualification
• Flexible Work Day
• Free CEU’s and clinical supervision
- Interview potential clients to assess the need for direct mental health treatment of mental and emotional disorders or referral elsewhere;
- Provide comprehensive, medically necessary, psychotherapeutic services for individuals or members of a family to assist them in achieving productive social adjustments, reducing the impact of disabling disorders, and facilitating their achievement of living, vocational, recreational, and interpersonal goals.
- Diagnostically assess, formulate and complete the client’s Individual Service Plan (ISP) inclusive of diagnosis, goals, and appropriate signatures.
- Share and receives appropriate information with teachers, school counselors and administrative staff, supporting a collaborative relationship within assigned buildings.
- Educate clients and families regarding diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and therapeutic process;
- Identify, recommend, and/or utilize community resources to facilitate the highest possible mental health and addiction functioning of all assigned clients as needed.
- Attend and participate in required training, staff meetings, peer review, workshops and supervision.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited University or College in the field of Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Social Work.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio to provide mental health services (PC, LSW, MFT, PCC, LISW, IMFT)
- Demonstrated experience in the treatment of children, and families individually and in group modality.
- Ability to problem solve complex mental health client needs.
- Ability to develop and write clear, concise documents involving client care.
- Strong time management and interviewing skills and an ability to work with autonomy.
- Passion for mission of Red Oak.
- Possession of a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time