Be a DonorNo matter the occasion or method, your generous gift makes a real and powerful difference
How Your Donation Helps
We believe in the potential for recovery and the positive impact it can make on our community. Your generous gift can make a real and lasting impact – whether its helping a young person overcome their attention and concentration issues to succeed in school, or helping to support the costs of psychiatric services and the medical attention someone desperately needs. Everyone with a mental health diagnosis deserves the chance to live a healthier, happier, more productive life. You can help us deliver that hope.
Join the Acorn Society
The Acorn Society is a tax-deductible opportunity to annually support Red Oak Behavioral Health. This year, we are introducing a three-tier annual giving model. The Acorn Society is comprised of a special group of donors who support our year-round auxiliary programing with an annual gift of: Connect – $500, Grow – $1,000 or Thrive – $1,500. These gifts help support our clients throughout the year in a variety of ways. Acorn Society Members help bridge the gap between what Red Oak has to offer and the annual cost of running these vital programs. Your support truly has a lasting impact on the health and well-being of our community.
Benefits of joining the Acorn Society
- Invitation to an annual Acorn Society gathering
- Be the first to know about Red Oak events and our annual gala
- Receive an exclusive quarterly newsletter featuring the impact of the Acorn Society on our community
Ways to Give to Red Oak
- Join the Acorn Society by giving annually through the connect, grow, and thrive options
- Schedule a monthly contribution
- Provide a one-time gift
- Establish a planned gift or trust
- Make an in-kind donation
- Honor someone you love with a memorial gift
Make An Impact
Your donations provide hope and healing to our community.
Contact us if you like to learn about planned giving options.