Holiday HelpersHow Will You Make an Impact This Holiday Season?
Help Us Provide Thanksgiving Meals for 300 Families in Need this Holiday Season
Turkey and pie donations have already been secured from our generous community partners. To complete the meal for each family of 6-8 we need:
- 2 boxes of stuffing mix
- 2 boxes of mashed potatoes
- 4 cans of vegetables
- 1 Package of Dinner Rolls
- 4 boxes of Mac and Cheese
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Mix
Thanksgiving meal donations should be dropped off to 611 W. Market St. by Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
Help Us Make This a Holiday to Remember by Providing Gifts for a Child in Need
Red Oak serves over 4,500 children in the community, and we need your help to make their holiday wishes come true.
- A client (ages 3-18) in need provides a holiday wish list to Red Oak staff.
- YOU shop for the gift(s) based on the child’s wish list (an average financial commitment of $100 per child).
- You wrap, tag, and bag the gifts according to instructions
You deliver the items to our office at 611 W. Market Street in Akron by 3:00 pm on Friday, December 9, 2022.
Ready to Help?
We’re looking for volunteers to:
- Donate pantry staples for our Thanksgiving Meal Kits
- Assemble Thanksgiving Meal Kits
- Fulfill a child’s Christmas wish list
Interested volunteers please contact Jaclyn Flossie, Red Oak’s Director of Development & Marketing for more information. Or support our mission and make a monetary donation to support our efforts.